The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to digest. 3 Digestive Enzymes Produced By Pancreas
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes 3 Digestive Enzymes Produced By Pancreas
When we take in food it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. 3 Digestive Enzymes Produced By Pancreas
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. 3 Digestive Enzymes Produced By Pancreas
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. 3 Digestive Enzymes Produced By Pancreas
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. 3 Digestive Enzymes Produced By Pancreas
Another thing to note it is that the product contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. 3 Digestive Enzymes Produced By Pancreas
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions 3 Digestive Enzymes Produced By Pancreas
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.