Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. 3 Digestive Enzymes Of Lancet
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion 3 Digestive Enzymes Of Lancet
When we take in food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. 3 Digestive Enzymes Of Lancet
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine that should never be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. 3 Digestive Enzymes Of Lancet
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. 3 Digestive Enzymes Of Lancet
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. 3 Digestive Enzymes Of Lancet
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. 3 Digestive Enzymes Of Lancet
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions 3 Digestive Enzymes Of Lancet
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.