Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. 3 Digestive Enzymes Dr Amy Lee
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes 3 Digestive Enzymes Dr Amy Lee
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. 3 Digestive Enzymes Dr Amy Lee
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine and should not be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. 3 Digestive Enzymes Dr Amy Lee
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most important when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. 3 Digestive Enzymes Dr Amy Lee
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. 3 Digestive Enzymes Dr Amy Lee
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. 3 Digestive Enzymes Dr Amy Lee
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions 3 Digestive Enzymes Dr Amy Lee
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.