Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
If we consume food it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.