Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating, food is still vital to our lives. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on only water but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Review
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Review
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Review
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Review
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Review
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily absorption by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Review
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Review
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Review
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.