The human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with only water, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If we consume food it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.