Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating, food is still vital to our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body is able to survive on only water but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Cap 60 S
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Cap 60 S
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Cap 60 S
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Cap 60 S
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Cap 60 S
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Cap 60 S
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Cap 60 S
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions 21St Century Digestive Enzymes Cap 60 S
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.