Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is true. The body can survive with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have no food to take in. 20 Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes 20 Digestive Enzymes
If we consume food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that should really not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. 20 Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. 20 Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down easily. 20 Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If taken properly they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your doctor. 20 Digestive Enzymes
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you question whether you’re taking enough. 20 Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I opt 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently asked questions 20 Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.