Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. 2 Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion 2 Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. 2 Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. 2 Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what is on this products list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. 2 Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. 2 Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food options.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. 2 Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions 2 Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.