While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. 1St Phorm Digestive Enzymes Reviews
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion 1St Phorm Digestive Enzymes Reviews
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. 1St Phorm Digestive Enzymes Reviews
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication and should not be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. 1St Phorm Digestive Enzymes Reviews
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. 1St Phorm Digestive Enzymes Reviews
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. 1St Phorm Digestive Enzymes Reviews
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. 1St Phorm Digestive Enzymes Reviews
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions 1St Phorm Digestive Enzymes Reviews
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.