Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. 1Md Digestive Enzymes
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion 1Md Digestive Enzymes
When we eat food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. 1Md Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. 1Md Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. 1Md Digestive Enzymes
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. 1Md Digestive Enzymes
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not making you wait.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. 1Md Digestive Enzymes
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions 1Md Digestive Enzymes
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.